Authentic LeadershipS.I.A.F. Accredited
Leader Training Course
“It is never my custom to use words lightly. If 27 years in
prison have done anything to us, it was to use the silence of
solitude to make us understand how precious words are and how
real speech is in its impact on the
way people live and die. A real leader uses every issue, no matter how serious and sensitive, to ensure that at the end of the debate we should emerge stronger and more united than ever before.”
~ Nelson Mandela
This instructive training is for leaders who feel that self-awareness, empathy, openness, honesty, relational transparency, clear ethical standards and emotional intelligence are the essence of good leadership. It is designed for leaders who take responsibility for the personal growth and development of others, such as therapists, personal coaches and seminar leaders. In this training you will develop authentic leadership qualities and deepen your selfawareness. The teaching will include group dynamics and the inner workings of effective groups and teams. You will learn to use concrete and simple leadership tools. Turiya and Rafia will share from their experience in leading spiritually oriented therapy groups for over 35 years.
“I have no special talents. I am only passionately
~ Albert Einstein
Authentic Leadership is based on the principle of "knowing yourself and being yourself." When a leader becomes aware of her/himself, intention, action, values and words naturally come in harmony. You will have an inner alignment and an outer expression where you simply "walk your talk." An authentic leader is trustworthy, and people are open to be led and guided by leaders with such integrity.
An authentic leader knows that in order to understand his people, he first has to know himself; in order to support others, he first has to know their needs; and in order to motivate people, he first has to understand their inner values.
An authentic leader has access to effective skills and tools to motivate others. He has to know how to create an atmosphere where there are clear mutual goals and at the same time allow space for the individuality and uniqueness of each member of the group.
An effective team or therapy group becomes more like a group of friends where everybody finds his place and can unfold his potential while feeling appreciated and respected.
“A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his
work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: We did it
~ Lao Tzu
At the end of the training the participants will receive a certificate of completion that will enable them to use the work in their own authority.
All Working with People courses are S.I.A.F. Certified.
This training will teach you many tools as well as provide you with opportunities to practice leadership and get direct feedback about the impact of your leadership.
Self-awareness with regard to:
- Developing authentic leadership with honesty and engagement
- Understanding one's leadership merits, potential and weaknesses
- Understanding the role of passion in leadership
- Your sense of relaxed confidence; you have the resources you need within you
- Leading from Being rather than Ego
- The role of compassion in effective leadership
- Own and integrate personal shadow aspects
- Insight about different leadership types, styles and roles
- How to work from emptiness
- Knowing and developing your own inner and outer resources
- How to lead and be human - to be vulnerable.
- How to have a healthy sense of boundaries and personal limitations
- Integrating your feminine and masculine leadership qualities
- Deepening your empathy and intuition
- Learning the principles of ethical leadership
Group Dynamics are an important aspect of this training. Teaching will also focus on understanding and being able to respond appropriately to various dynamics existent in group behavior and individuals within the structure of groups.
Teaching will focus on:
- How to present yourself in a way that inspires trust, honesty and depth among the participants
- How to use your voice, body and energy in an authentic, confidence-inspiring way
- How to understand and be appropriately responsive to "the Field"
- Learning skills that bring out the best in others
- How to get out of the way as a leader and let the group itself be part of the creative process
- Learning the sensitive art of motivating others
- Responding with emotional intelligence to difficult situations and clients
- Understanding the basics of projection and transference and how to work with them in a group situation
- Learning a healthy balance of challenge and support
Content of Learning and MethodsIn addition to the above this course will also teach and give supervision about:
- basic tools for a therapist to work in objective presence
- understanding and cultivating Essential states
- unfolding inner guidance
- meditation and prayer as part of the therapeutic environment
- the function and capacity of the heart in therapy
- awareness of three basic centers in the body: belly, heart and head
- developing and trusting intuition
- spiritually based counselling
- healing techniques
- boundaries and structure in a therapeutic setting
- work with projections and transference
- basic orientation towards working with trauma
- ethical guidelines in therapeutic work
Prerequisites and understanding for participation
This course is a deep synthesis of learning techniques, receiving knowledge and information, and practicing as a therapist while at the same time having an equal emphasis on cultivating and embodying deep inner states of Being. Participants will need to have, as well as a desire to develop skills in working with people, a deep commitment to their own transformation and inner development.
The Training detailsTo be announced.
Working with People is accepting applications from those with a passion to work with people and themselves in an authentic and responsible way.
To apply or request more information, please write to:
Full Price: to be announced.
Early Bird Price: to be announced.
For more information on:
Authentic Leadership Training
BOOK / INQUIRE HERE